Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

Choose your path. Train yourself. Become the greatest ninja ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Staff
Admins

Night Uchiha
Ichihara uchiha

Global Mods

Moderators

Latest topics
» Shinobi Brawl
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden's Jutsu List
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am by Semasu Nara

» Mini banner
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden Hyuuga
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm by Night Uchiha

» Glitches with the groups
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Spar, You. me. Now!
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am by Semasu Nara

» Bijuu rules
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Staff applications
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Nice to meet you
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm by Braeden Hyuuga

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Kaito Hyuuga. Byakugan activated. We are High in the mountains. Post your bio and post move. Killing is not allowed
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:
FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Semasu-Current Raikage of Kumogakure.
~~~~~~~~~~

Semasu took in a deep breathe of fresh air, the mountain was so green and full of good air; unlike the council meetings in Kumogakure, which were often-times smothering.

She had been on a brief jog to the top platue of the mountain and was now standing the the center; it was unlikely that anyone else was around and if there was, no one she coudnt handle on her own. She did not wear her Kage mantle because it was too flashy and would draw attention, instead she wore her old shinobi clothing before she had become Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaito looked back and saw the Raikage walking up the mountain so he startedun-warpping his sword and shouted:

'HEY RAIKAGE SAMA, WANT TO SPAR?"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

A bit surprised to see the tsuchikage here too, she blinked incrediously. She smiled and nodded her approval.

"How forteunate that we meet here, I was just thinking I needed a good way to vent some frustration from the council meetings. It is good to see you, Tsuchikage-sama."

She tapped her right wrist to activated the binding summon on her normal sword. In a instant it was in her hand, faster than anyone could draw.. it was a convenient way of carrying her weapons around without being noticed. She held the sword at waist level with her left hand behind her back.

"Come at me!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 pm

As Kaito saw the Raikage pull out her sword he pulled out his "sword" and cracked it sideways at your side and then he gathered his earth chakra into his sword and slammed it into the ground to form Spikes trap you in a prison that binds you and restricts you from using your limbs*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Semasu glanced at the sword Kaito weilded, it was unmistakable that is was a legendary weapon. Sho rolled swiftly and charkged lightning to her blade, with several quick movements, she sliced the nearest rocks. They slid to the ground with a harsh thud as she jumped through the opening to safety.

"Not bad, that is a good strategy to bind opponents and slow their movements."

Several quick 1handed movements behind her back indicated she was up to something, but being unable for her opponents to see her symbols.. it was hard to judge what she might do. Lightning emanated from her body and struck out in a bolt of lightning towards the tsuchikage.

Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 pm

*Kaito saw the lightning rushing towards him and quickly caused his fire chakra to fire out of his mouth in the shape of 6 Gigantic ire balls that cancels the lightning and keeps going since Firw and lightning are of equal strength and the fire is higher in rank [I believeb since you never posted a thread] He then activated his version 1 curse mark and focused his fire chakra into his mouth into the shape of 6 fire balls and shot them out of his throat to distract you while I quickly go into Version 2 curse mark and appear behind the fire and drop kick you into the ground*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Semasu grunted from the impact of the kick, she glanced up and saw the fireballs cancel out her lightning bolt with sheer force; the tsuchikage wasn't kidding around.

Luckily her natural element was his weakness; though his cursed seal was a surprise. It would give him an arial advantage. However now that he was close to her after the kick, she moved into action, she swung her sword in a feign to make him jump back a little for room; it worked. he landed a few feet away, out of the reach of her blade. Black lightning emantated from her body and a panther appeared from her blade; the panther circled around her slowly and stopped at her back. She patted the panther on the head and her hand disappeared into the face, slowly they merged into one giant black lightning panther. This would be a fight between two predators.. one arial and one ground. A single lightning ball appeared from the sword protruding from the panther's right shoulder.

The ball was magnetized to the sword and swirled around the panthers body slowly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Kaito looked in awe at the gigantic black panther as he started flying up to its level*

"You have grown Raikage. But that little kitty won't save you"

*Kaito then pulled out his sword and surronded it in both fire and earth to form molten lava as he then dove down in a spiral to cause a twister like form of Lava that went straight down to the panther*
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

A mistake, though Semasu's panther's body was large.. it was still agile as a cat.. the mistake was the body was made of lightning, as Kaito's sword touched the body, the momentum carried kaito into the center mass of the beast, causing him to be electrocuted.

Semasu spit him out of her mouth after a moment, she roared and a light appeared deep within her throat; a beam of light shot out and hit the mid-air tsuchikage straight on, knocking him hard into a pile of rocks he had summoned at the start.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

*Kaito got up and deactivated his cursed seal as he started lowly re-healing due to his Juuin and Fuuinjutsu*

"Nice fight Raikage sama. You have improved greatly. I made a few mistakes on my part but I think I'm good. you should go back to Kumo so your villagers don't get worried"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Slowly her spectral panther dissapated, she lowered herself from the paw to the ground, then the paw vanished as well. She bowed respectfully to the Tsuchikage.

"Thank you for the praise and fight, Lord kaito; it heartens me to know that you think highly of my skills. Your as well are formidable, I am sure that we will both learn from our mistakes from this battle and strive to become better from it. If ever you want to spar again, I ave plenty of frustration to vent in these areas. My village's inner circle is still in turmoil with the Council. I shall head back now, we will consider this fight a fair draw."

She bowed again and breathed a sigh of relief, Lord Kaito truly was a terrifying person to battle. She was somewhat humiliated that she had to show her Beast-Form so soon to someone outside of her village, she intended it to be a secret weaon in times of war. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Please keep the contents of our fight a secret to your grave, for it could mean the very end of my village & myself."

With that, she began to walk down the mountain again, where the Swift-Blade Sisters waited; their faces were full of questions, but their masks hid them.

"I sparred with the tsuchikage, that is all."

They nodded in silent admiration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!   FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FIGHT MEH!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Next Generation :: The Ninja World :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: