Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

Choose your path. Train yourself. Become the greatest ninja ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Staff
Admins

Night Uchiha
Ichihara uchiha

Global Mods

Moderators

Latest topics
» Shinobi Brawl
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden's Jutsu List
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am by Semasu Nara

» Mini banner
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden Hyuuga
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm by Night Uchiha

» Glitches with the groups
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Spar, You. me. Now!
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am by Semasu Nara

» Bijuu rules
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Staff applications
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Nice to meet you
Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm by Braeden Hyuuga

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcoming the new Raikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:
Welcoming the new Raikage Left_bar_bleue200/200Welcoming the new Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Welcoming the new Raikage Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Semasu ran her fingers over the Raikage mantle, ever since she was little and had come to live in Kumogakure... she had remembered and admired the previous Raikage and his white & yellow kage mantle. Now it was her turn to take up the mantle and lead the village into future prosperity and tranquility.

Two female anbu shinobi stood on the inside of the doorway to her personal chambers, now that she was the Raikage; she would have to endure constant body-guards and fomalities. She slipped out of her regular shinobi clothing and began to dawn the mantle... normally it would be awkward to change infront of people, but these two anbu women.. Semasu trusted with her life.

Both anbu women stood tall with dark brown hair, they wore identical masks & gear. The only difference was their swords, their masked faces were cloaked by the black hoods from their coats and their swords strapped to their right and left shoulders. They were sisters, but their swodsmanship were completely different; Semasu grew up idolizing these two sisters for their superb swordsmanship.. both women were kind-hearted and were known as the Swift-Blade Sisters.

"Imasu, Umasi.. Do you trust me, as your new Raikage to lead the country?"

A moment of silence past before the first of the twin sisters, Imasu spoke.

"Lord Raikage, you were chosen because you understand and will do what is necassary for our village to thrive. More importantly, we have watched you grow up into a fine shinobi.. while you may be young and inexperienced in some areas, we are here to help you. The Council thinks to control you since you are so young, but Umasi & I understand your commitment to the village; your heart is in the right place, and as such.. we believe in your decisions fully."

Umasi nodded her head.

"Well spoken sister."

Semasu smiled to herself, although her back had been turned to the two anbu the whole time; there was no need for them to look at her or her at them. Both women were skilled in chakra detection and wore a new brand of seal on the back of their necks; this seal enhanced their detection-range and potency. Even with their eyes closed, they could see the movements of hidden chakras and extremely fast moving ones. In this time of peace, the council was worried about an unsettling of balanced powers; as such, they expected to see other kages or representatives to attend Semasu's Raikage ceremony.

"Thank you, both of you. You give me courage to walk this path, I know that it won't be lonely with both of you here to guide me."

Both anbu bowed slightly and took up their motionless positions at both sides to her doorway.

"Doui of the Council approaches"

Both sisters said together.

A slight knock on the door notified Semasu that her three regular anbu had stopped Doui and made him wait for her to acknowledge his presence. It pleased her to know that even the Counil had to openly bow to her right of leadership, they had sought to control her from the shadows; but the people of her land would not give them the satisfaction, even without Semasu having to say anything.

As Umasi opened the door and Semasu turned to face Doui, she noticed the quickly disapating look of disdain on his face. As soon as it had appeared, it vanished behind a facade smile.

"Afternoon Lord Raikage, I was sent by the others to notify you that al the preparations are in order. You may now sit upon the speaking platform of our previous Raikages; it is a great honor that I hope you enjoy immensly... I see that you have bolstered your personal body-guards considerably; as we suggested. It is good to see the Swift-Blade Sisters among your personal choosing."

The dislike for the sisters was evident to everyone in his voice, he and the rest of the Council did not suggest the sisters for the position of guarding the Raikage, because they knew that the sisters would not bow to their will. This is why Semasu chose them, she intended to defy the Council's grasp on her; even with their subtle comments on choosing her guards and people that had influencial powers around her.

"You may tell the Counil that I am pleased with their continual care & support. I will go to the speaking platform after a brief pause of meditation in the temple."

Doui bowed respectful and hastily retreated his steps, his delight of praise was apparant; such a vain man. She glanced at the Legendary Spear on the wall, she would have no need for weapons today.. security was impossible to penetrate with the sisters around.

She made her way to the Temple of Meditation in a round-about-manner, for no one was to see the new Raikage until the ceremony was started. Luckily the temple was clear and her anbu were stationed at every entrance to block any entrance; only the Swift-Blade Sisters entered with her.

Semasu sat down on a mat and looked upon the stone statues of her predacessors. Strong and bold, unwavering determination in their ever-vigilant eyes. She strikved to be like them and prayed to their spirits for their strength to be passed down to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Welcoming the new Raikage Left_bar_bleue200/200Welcoming the new Raikage Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Kaito stood at the enterance of Kumogakure with his Sword/Whip at his side wrapped around a clip. After he showed the guard his special pass he walked into Kumogakure with his two Anbu Guards scouting to make sure there is no trouble. he walked through the gathering crowd and to the Raikage's office. He was stopped at the enterance he was stopped by a Anbu guard who demanded on what authority could Kaito get in. Kaito showed her his pass and his Kage hat and Legendary swod and walked in. He walked through the hallways till he heard a noise coming from a room across the hall. So he walked into the room and saw the Raikage sitting in the center but was quickly subdued by two guards.

'Halt! What is your buisness!"

"I am Kaito Hyuuga, Tschuikage"

*The anbu let him go and let him pass*

"Hello Raikage sama. I am here to see you go through the ceremony"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Semasu stood from her comfort seat and bowed respectfully to the Tsuchikage.

"It is an honor to meet you, Tsuchikage. It is a great honor to have you here for the ceremony."

She snapped her fingers and an anbu appeared at her right shoulder. Her anbu were the fastest, she was sure it would impress the tsuchikage, her anbu used lightning-based enhancement jutsu to improve their physique.

"Have the Countil prepare another spot at my right side for the Tsuchikage, he will be joining us today."

She was certain that the Countil would be dismayed with the appearance of a kage so soon; it showed signs of mutual respect and bolstered ties between the kages.

"Please, tsuchikage, would you care for some refreshments? I understand that it can be a very parching journey from your village, you must be thrisy."

She offered him a cup from her trey at her small table. It was a special soothing tea.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 pm

"Those are quite fast Anbu you've got there. They will be wuite usefull"

*Kaito saw the plate of drinks and put his hand out as if to say he refuses*

"No thanks. We actually traveled through the earth and flew. It was quite quick"

*He then Lookes out side and saw the crowd of people*

"Whoa, Good luck out there this crows looks tough"

Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm

She nodded and sat the trey of refreshments back on the table and sipped from a cup. She glanced out the window of the giant building, down at the crowd gathering.

"Yes, they are a hardy peole; they are eager to meet thier new Raikage. We have been without a leader for several months of deliberate pause from the Countil. I fear that they were up to something when no one was able to monitor their movements; now that I am here, I intend to find out what. Already my suboordinates have began to watch them. But those are matters of little importance between us. Please, come and sit with me today at the ceremony. I request that you leave the sword on the wrack with my spear on the wall there; i wish there to be no room for question between our friendship and you carrying a sword ight mean you don't trust us."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"As you wish"

*Kaito advised his guards to bring his sword to the rack and put it next to the legendary spear*

"When does the ceremony begin?"

*After saying those words Kaito started thinking of the situation Kumo was in*

"We should hurry. The situation doesn't sound good"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"The ceremony will begin when i sit in the speaking platform and the rest of the city gathers, we'll head to the platform now; but we could discuss the situation of my country afterwards in private. I wish to foster stronger ties with your country, but we cannot do so right now because of the unbalance of power."

She motioned for him to walk beside her as she left her office, her anbu walking in a circle around her mingled with Kaito's two guards. All of them eyed each other suspiciously, vigilant for any attacks or ploys.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Kaito walked out of the rom and onto the platform as he sat down. He then put his hand over his mouth so his lips couldn't be read*

"Make sure to always know your subjects and guards. I would suggest finding new council members"

*He then sat and watched as the ceremony started*
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Semasu sat down in the main chair over-looking the large crowd, kumogakure was one of the cities with the largest population of people; and as such, it served to be a very large military might. Fostering ties with other countries would help promote peace and trade between their villages; it would also help discourage possible threats and villages who might see them as a threat.

An announcer took a step up to the very front of the platform and began to speak; his voice was amplified with a simple sound jutsu so that the whole crowd could hear him. His voice thundered really close to the platform and Semasu was glad that they were standing behind him. after the initial roar of applause had died down, the speaker continued to talk about hardships and passing away of their previous raikage. A long moment of silence was offered up to him, then the announcer talked about her.

"But now we have another light to lead us out of these dark days; someone who shines like a beacon among us, who is warm to our hearts and often in out thoughts. this person's very heart beats with the same compassion & determination of our previous leaders; the very embodiment of our fighting spirit, and our spirits are strong!"

Another roar of applause and shouts of pleasure escaped the crowd, the speaker sure did have a way with words. She was pleased that she had chosen him to speak instead of the one the Council had thought best.

"And now, my fellow brothers and sisters; i want to present to you.. our new leader. Lord Raikage Semasu!"

As she stood, fully dawned in her Raikage mantle; she was proud to embrace the symbols she wore. Another roar of applause & shouts went up again. She bowed respectfully to the congregation and motioned with her arms for them to quieten. There was an immediate hush, eagerness to hear her words. She cleared her throat and whispered a faint prayer to the spirits of her predacessors for the words & strength.

"It is an honor to stand before you, to stand up for you and speak for you. To take up the roll of your leader and friend, to care for you and guide you into a new age of peace and prosperity. i may be young and somewhat lacking in experience, but many of you personally can attest for my attributes.. bravery, compassion, determination & endless commitment to my our cause. While I may not be blood from this very village; i am blood from the hearts of each and every one of you. Trust me to make the right decisions for us all, trust me to know the best interest and to abide soly by what our former Raikage's set out to do."

The crowd went wild with applause. She calmed them again.

"We are all honored today with the presence of the Tsuchikage, he is here to confirm that he approves of my leadership and can attest to my skills in combat. If you would, Lord Tsucikage kaito, please speak a few words to my people."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 pm

*Kaito waved his hand to make the crowd grow silent*

"Where should I start with Semasu. She is an excellent strategist and very good with battle stratetgy. She thinks every move through in her head in seconds and even bested me in my greatest and most deadly form. She is also very intellengent and an easy one to work with who will not anger quickly and has great patience. For those who oppose her rule I would suggest changing your mind as in a few weeks you wil see how much of a good leader she is. That is all, I have to now leave for Iwa as I have an important meeting with Konoha leaders. Congratulations Semasu may you forever lead your nation in peace and prosperity!"

*With those words Kaito changed color and grew wings as he jetted off with his anbu gong under ground as they dissapeared from site.......*
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Semasu bowed resoectfully as Lord Kaito disappeared from sight. The announcer continued to speak late until the evening and all were tired. The villagers were eager to give their gifts of kindness, but they would have to wait until the next day.

After everyone had departed, Semasu thanked the speaker for his hard work. he bowed respectfully and departed. Semasu then headed to her personal quarters; it was late in the evening and she had much paperwork to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new Raikage   Welcoming the new Raikage Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the new Raikage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Next Generation :: The Ninja World :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: