Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

Choose your path. Train yourself. Become the greatest ninja ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Staff
Admins

Night Uchiha
Ichihara uchiha

Global Mods

Moderators

Latest topics
» Shinobi Brawl
Staff applications EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden's Jutsu List
Staff applications EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am by Semasu Nara

» Mini banner
Staff applications EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden Hyuuga
Staff applications EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm by Night Uchiha

» Glitches with the groups
Staff applications EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Spar, You. me. Now!
Staff applications EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am by Semasu Nara

» Bijuu rules
Staff applications EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Staff applications
Staff applications EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Nice to meet you
Staff applications EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm by Braeden Hyuuga

Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Staff applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Staff applications Left_bar_bleue200/200Staff applications Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff applications   Staff applications EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 pm

We are opening staff applications for the following positions:

Administrators: Max limit 4. They can edit and change everything and can accses the panel. And they get a smexy red name Wink

Global Mod: Max limit 2. These users moderate every section and are in charge of keeping things in line if something goes wrong and the admins are busy

Moderator: Max limit 4. These users can also edit and move stuff and can see the mod HQ like the Admins and G-Mods. They can not acses the panel

PR mod: Max limit Unlimited. Thse members can not move or edit stuff but can view the Staff HQ. They are in charge of advertisements on other sites and gaining members.

Junior Mod: Max limit: Number of mods. These members are assigned to mods as like apprentices and Can moce CERTAIN things around. If they show progress then they will be promoted to Moderator

Character Moderator: They are in charge of Approving and declineing your character and can move and edit stuff but can't accses the panel

GFX mod: These users are in charge of moderating the GFX section to make sure there is no spam and if there is no Adult material there. They can do the same stuff as the other mods

Name:
Why you want your position:

Last edited by Kaito Hyuuga on Fri May 25, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Chakra:
Staff applications Left_bar_bleue50/50Staff applications Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 am

Name: Nero
Previous experiance: I have been on numerous sites and have rp'ed on most of them. I have also been a mod on about 3/4 of them. I will pm Kaito the names of them.
Why you want your position: I really just want to help out with the rp and make this site more active then it is now and make it seem more likable.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Staff applications Left_bar_bleue200/200Staff applications Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:55 am

Nero wrote:
Name: Nero
Previous experiance: I have been on numerous sites and have rp'ed on most of them. I have also been a mod on about 3/4 of them. I will pm Kaito the names of them.
Why you want your position: I really just want to help out with the rp and make this site more active then it is now and make it seem more likable.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Bump. We currently need 1 Super moderator, 1 Rp, Character or regular mod and 1 Graphics moderator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Next Generation :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: