Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

Choose your path. Train yourself. Become the greatest ninja ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Staff
Admins

Night Uchiha
Ichihara uchiha

Global Mods

Moderators

Latest topics
» Shinobi Brawl
Battle Time! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden's Jutsu List
Battle Time! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am by Semasu Nara

» Mini banner
Battle Time! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden Hyuuga
Battle Time! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm by Night Uchiha

» Glitches with the groups
Battle Time! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Spar, You. me. Now!
Battle Time! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am by Semasu Nara

» Bijuu rules
Battle Time! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Staff applications
Battle Time! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Nice to meet you
Battle Time! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm by Braeden Hyuuga

Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Battle Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Battle Time! Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle Time! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

BATTLE MEEE!!! RAWR! Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
https://narutonextgeneration.canadian-forum.com
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Semasu stood upside-down underneath one of the giant trees in the forest, she used her chakra to keep herself from falling as she closed her eyes and concentrated on her delimna with the Council; it frustrated her to no end. She needed something to do to take her mind off of her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Night walked through the forest, hands in his pokets, thinking about nothing in priticuler. Then he noticed someone hanging upside-down from a tree. "Hey there!" Night shouted hoping the stranger was nice.
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm

The sudden voice started her as her eyes were closed, the surprise made her lose cocentration of her chakra flow and she lost her grip on the tree limb. Only her quick reactions and fast thinking saved her from falling and breaking her legs at the least.

She concentrated her chakra into her feet and knees, as soon as he feet touched the ground; she released a small impulse of chakra to slow her fall as she bent her knees to absord the impact. Absorbing the impact, it was then released through the chakra in her feet, creating a smallcrater around her feet. She rolled backwards at the same moment to avoid falling in the crater and stood up straight, wiped the sweat off her forehead and eyes the newcomer suspiciously.

"You shouldn't startle someone when their doing such things; what if I were not able to land properly? You could have been in some serious trouble. Who are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:04 am

"The names Night Uchiha" Night answered confidently. Obviously someone was in a mood. "Sorry about that but arn't shinobi supposed to always be aware of their surroundings?" he asked innocently.

Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:03 am

(OOC: night doesn't know Im Raikage because I am not in my Kage mantle, but myold shinobi clothes.)

"You are correct; we shinobi are always supposed to be aware of our surroundings... my awareness has become lax with my guards always so near. I was focused on training that I dropped my guard completely... hmm."

She studied the boy for a moment, he seeme confident in himself for his age; he was also an Uchiha, so it was always a temptation to challenge such people with bloodlines.

"You say Uchiha, right? There are still so few of you.. I wonder if your battle-prows are what people say they are..."
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"Thats right, i'm an Uchiha" Night answered pointing to the Uchiha clan symbol on his back. Night looked the girl over. She was older then him about in her twentys and she was obviously a powerful shinobi. Then Night heard her question. "All Uchiha are elite!" Night answered proudly.

"If you want to test man Uchiha's battle-prows then why don't we spar?" Night asked smirking "and don't go easy on me!"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Semasu grinned, Uchihas sure didn't know how to back down from a challenge.. and this would be a challenge.

"Very well, I accept a challenge from you; know that in no way, our sparring will have no affect between our villages. If my guards were to show up any moment, you should be prepared to defend and then bow in respects when given the appropriate timing. I would explain things aftrwards... shall we begin?"

She tapped her wrist and the seal flashed with smoke and her sword appeared in her hand. She held it out waist level and her free hand behind her back. Both her sword and her free arm began to glow a gold color; the essence of lightning was imbued in her arm & sword.. She rushed the distance between the uchiha, just as she reached within 6ft of him; she held up her free arm and jabbed her sword beneath her arm. A spark of lightning shot out at Night, a small lightning bolt.

Spoiler:

Remaining chakra: 170/200

Last edited by Semasu Nara on Mon May 07, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:05 am

Night saw the mysterious ninja rush him. Night caught the movements and seemed to flashout of the way. Night apeared behind the kunoichi, his back facing her. He turned his head to reveal his sharingan. Night was very proficient in using his sharingan, being at the second tomoe already.

Night snapped around while the kunoichi had her back to him and in a few smooth move movements weaved some hand signs. "To slow, and by the way what's your name?" Night said as he realeased his Jutsu. "Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!" Night shouted as a ball of fire erupted from his mouth towards his opponent.

Remaining chakra: 85/100 (I'm Chunnin so I have 100 chakra to avoid op)
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:20 am

Impressed with his speed and ability to decipher her movements; she was eager to see just how strong Konohagakure genin were.

In her predicament, she did the one thing she could think of to avoid the fireball. She slashed her sword towards the fireball, a lightning bolt erupted from the tip of her blabe as her body simotaneously melded into the technique. Fast as light, with the momentum of her attack; she shot through the ball of fire.

She cringed as she ignored the heat from the infero around her and pierced through the fiery orb; with her attack exploding at Night's feet as she retook her physical form. Having sent him flying backwards, she was reprieved to respond in-kind.

"Let's just say my name is Semasu and leave it at that; Id rather not be known fully if you get my drift."

Spoiler:

Remaining chakra: 140
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Night flew backwards into a tree, when Semasu exploded at his feet. Crap, Night thought as he pushed himself away from the tree. "Your good" Night complimented "but don't underestimate me!" Night shouted as he dashed towards Semas, but then quickly changed directions, ending up behind her. "Lightning style: Lightning bind Jutsu!" Night sad as he grabbed Semasu's shoulder. Suddenly lightning tendrils erupted from Night's hand, restraining Semasu.

Remaining Chakra: 75/100

Note: Paralyzed for 3 turns. Also burns any exposed skin and clothing mildly.
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:50 am

Semasu was genuinely surprised that this Uchiha boy could already manipulate his elemental chakra, she grimaced at the slight burns and tightness of the bindings.

"You are indeed a peculiar boy...To think you could bind me while my guard was down.."

Seeing as Night had to be in physical range to keep the jutsu effective, it gave her an advantage; the light cast from the lightning bindings created an excellent shadow which she could play with. Her shadow spread out to encompass both her and the boy, paralyzing him and reaching up his leg and into his kunai pouch. The shadow then proceeded to form a hand and lift the kunai to Night's throat.

"Now we're even, both paralyzed; but still I can move within set conditions. Shall we wait and see who's chakra runs out first?"

She was somewhat agitated, to think she would have to use her Hiden jutsus on this brat. Now he would be certain she was a Nara and likely figure out she was the Raikage from rumors around Konohagakure.

Spoiler:

Remaining chakra: 105/200
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm

(OOC: Semasu was currently using Shadow Paralysis on Night, I don't think he would have the ability to move; currently they would both be at a stalemate until someone's chakra ran out because both have the other immobilized.)
Back to top Go down
Night Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Night Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Night was in a tight spot, and to add to that, he was fighting the Raikage. When Semasu's shadow lifted a kuni to his throat Night knew that she was serious. "Ok then.." Night said as focused on keeping his jutsu active. What now?
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:40 am

"Seeing as i don't have a killing intent with this kunai, it's pointless for me to continue to hold it to your neck."

The shadow balled up around the kunai and disappeared, leaving the kunai to fall to the ground at Night's feet.

"We could continue this game of concentration, or chock it up with math. You started the bindin technique first and have healf as much chakra as I, so your chakra will run out soon; I will likely have about a fifth of my chakra left. As such, I'd rather neither of us waste our chakra aimlessly and leave ourselves vulnerable; let's end this match and I will accompany you to the gates of your village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Time!   Battle Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Time!
Page 1 of 1