Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Welcome. If you are already a member please login. If not please register! Or else! ^_^
~Night Uchiha
Naruto Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

Choose your path. Train yourself. Become the greatest ninja ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Staff
Admins

Night Uchiha
Ichihara uchiha

Global Mods

Moderators

Latest topics
» Shinobi Brawl
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden's Jutsu List
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am by Semasu Nara

» Mini banner
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am by Braeden Hyuuga

» Braeden Hyuuga
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm by Night Uchiha

» Glitches with the groups
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Spar, You. me. Now!
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am by Semasu Nara

» Bijuu rules
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Staff applications
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm by Kaito Hyuuga

» Nice to meet you
How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 pm by Braeden Hyuuga

Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How about a hand-to-hand spar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsaru

Setsaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
How about a hand-to-hand spar? Left_bar_bleue50/50How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty
PostSubject: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:12 pm

(Anyone wants to fight Setsaru?Rules are simple no jutsu's other than Tai and preferably no speeding related flickering.Don't mind the opponent being physically stronger or faster according to the rank.A close combat match so to say.No killing I guess.)

Setsaru entered a dojo.It was completeley covered with wooden panels all over the walls and the ground.Judging by how big this place is you could guess it took several forests to build this.Floor going as far as eye can see.The falls are coloured white with few wooden supports unpainted.The floor is covered with planks merely polished.

Setsaru was wearing white T-shirt and loose cloth pants.His feet are bare.Other than that he's also having a black piece of cloth tied around his head ,covering his eyes.Setsaru stood a bit anxious as he was told to wait for his sparring partner here.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
How about a hand-to-hand spar? Left_bar_bleue200/200How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

*Kaito the Tschuikage appeared in front of Setsaru*

"Hello young Genin. Let's test your skills in the art of taijutsu. Get ready"

*Kaito then threw off his Tschuikage cloak and tossed his Sword to the side to reveal a muscular body that resembled Avatar Roku during his Earth training*

(If you don't know who that is then look up avatar Roku on the avatar wiki =P)
Back to top Go down
Setsaru

Setsaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
How about a hand-to-hand spar? Left_bar_bleue50/50How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 am

Giketsu makes a step back as the kage enters.After all ,the amount of chakra radiated from Kaito is much grater than his.However ,Setsaru takes a deep breath to focus and then steps forth again.

Setsaru enters his fighting stance moving left foot forth to even the balance between his legs ,relaxes his shoulders and raises his hands to the height of his chest ,leaving the fingers loose rather than gripped into fist.

Setsaru then nods.Very well ,I hope I won't disappoint you ,sir!.Setsaru starts to relax his breathing and then finally says-Are you ready?Should I start?.

(P.s. Why do i have my own usergroup?lol and how did I turn into a mod?)
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:
How about a hand-to-hand spar? Left_bar_bleue200/200How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Semasu sat at the sidelines wearing a lavish silk blue kimono and held a jar of sake in her hands, her long black hair hang loosely at her left shoulder.

"Oh.. this will be interesting for sure; Tsuchikage, promise you won't end this too quickly, k?"

The Raikage and the Tsuchikage had formed an unspoken friendship solidified through battle and sparring, she(the raidkage) was interested in seeing just how skilled this young genin truly was. While his chakra was not as nearly as strong as the Tsuchikage's, he held a mysterious aura... and this match would be held with no ninjutsu; even so.. the Tsuchikage was a formidable foe, even without his sword.

"Little boy, please do show me some skillful movements."

Normally she would never address a genin as a little child, but she had had a little too much sake this morning and had shown up in the dojo by chance.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

*Kaito saw as the Raikage walked in buzzed again and walked over to her as he slapped her across the face to snap her out of it. He then walked to the young genin and put his fists up*

"You can have the first move my friend."

(Because I made you one =P We need more staff xD)
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 am

Had the twin sister body guards been warned not to interfere, the Tsuchikage would not have been able to get so close to the Raikage so easily.
Semasu brushed it off though, she knew Kaito meant well; she should be showing herself to be someone of high stature... but today she had taken the day off and was enjoying a jar of fine sake.

"Ah, thank you for the reminder, Kaito."

She smiled most friendly towards him that would make any man(and some women) blush.
Back to top Go down
Setsaru

Setsaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Setsaru shakes his his fingers loosely while waiting for his opponent to prepare and then returns to fighting stance.Setsaru realizes that brutally attacking even an averagely trained shinobi would be stupid so he carefully side steps a couple of times to both sides to inspect his opponents body movements and stance however something seems to be getting in his way.

Setsaru suddenly raises his palm towards his opponent and shouts out : Give me a second please! Assuming the opponent respects his gesture Setsaru suddenly returns to his normal stance and carefully removes the cloth covering his eyes.It seems that having all these new people around are causing extra strain to his "sight".There's too much chakra and new sources of information around so at first Setsaru's eyes are closed ,he drives his fingers trough his hair and takes a deep breath.

Setsaru then gets gets closer to his opponent reducing distance to to few lengths of his own kick and opens his eyes revealing they are completely black.In fact you can see your own image in them.Setsaru then quickly throws away the cloth.Then Setsaru gets back into his fighting stance and without hesitation makes a step forth using his left leg.Using the momentum he attempt to make a stomp kick toward the opponents front leg using his front legs landing speed (presuming that you ARE in a fighting stance which would in 90% cases means one of your legs is placed forth).Setsaru aims towards the connection just above your foot.Though the strikes would hurt it wouldn't cause any serious injuries.The movement itself is meant to get the opponent off balance by being forced to move his leg back intending to avoid the strike.Setsaru still hesitates with the next combination strike to understand what he's actually dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm

*Kaito notices the Genin's speed and how he could unbalance even the Tschuikage and quickly regains his footing. He knows that he has to go easy on Set as he could possibly kill him with one punch. So Kaito uses His speed and quickly Roundhouse kicks the young Genin's legs and grabs him as he puts him to the ground with his fist up*

"You are quite skilled for a genin. How about let's see you use Ninutsu? I won't of course but you can"
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

(OOC:Wow.. & Semasu totally gets ignored by Setsaru lol)

Semasu put down her sake jar and crossed her arms defensively at her chest and casually tossed one finger back and forth as to disagree with Kaito's decision.

"Nonesence, Tsuchikage; you know more than others how dangerous ninjutsu is against taijutsu users... Besides, it appears your opponent is a nintaijutsu user himself, it'd be unfair to restrict him to soly ninjutsu when you originally agreed on taijutsu. Do not presume to trample the genin's good grace by changing the rules to what you might find more enjoyable."

She picked up her jar of sake and took another swig before continuing.

"Besides, if it's his ninjutsu your wanting to test; your not the best opponent to test that on, but me. Besides, with that brute strength of yours, what would happen if your reflexes acted too suddenly and you hurt the poor boy... I don't think that would go over too well with his village; you could probably get away with ninjutus.. but not physical damage."

Sensing Setsaru's annoyance by her presence confirmed his experience with sensitivity to chakras, even though it was not proper custom for a kage to apology, she felt it was necassary since it was partially her fault that the match was being hindered; let alone against an opponent was a vast difference. She cupped her hands in an apologetic motion and pointed towards Setsaru.

"Forgive my presence, and my pre-judgement of your skills and experience; I meant no harm emotionally or stature-wise.. it's just, sometimes I must be blunt with the tsuchikage so he will understand through his thick skull."

She paused for a moment and glanced sideways and then back at the young genin with her reflection staring back at her through his eyes.

"Though if you agree to use ninjutsu in the match; I would gladly replace the Tsuchikage as your opponent. If that is agreeable with you, Tsuchikage."

She smiled at kaito kindly, but there was a look of intensity and yearning to test the young genin in her eyes... but still, she would wait till another time if the Tsuchikage wanted to test the young genin with his own strength, there was something odd.. about this young shinobi. Plus she doubted the Tsuchikage would let her fight in her drunken state, her movements would be sloppy and her ninjutsu might be deadly as of not being able to judge distances accutrately at the time being.. likely he would berate her for her sorry-looking condition... which would undermine all of her intelligent words previously and make her look like a babbling moron in front of the young boy. She sighed with discontent. Remind me to only drink when I'm in my room..
Back to top Go down
Setsaru

Setsaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 am

Setsaru smirks the kage's speed manages to ground him with ease.He obviously knew he had no chances at physical strength.But now ,Setsaru could show what he's capable of.He paused a bit to continue the conversation.

The match isn't over just yet.Sorry for ignoring you previously but I was focused with fight.Now my brain have adapted to the presence of so much chakra so I can focus ion the fight properly.-It is hard to tell what Setsaru is addressing to who as he doesn't turn his head to look at all.This both unnecessary for him to 'see' his opponent and he assumes that looking directly in the eyes of a higher ranked (which you all obviously must be due to your wast amount of chakra) would be rude.

Setsaru then used the handy fact that he's way shorter than his opponent and places his outside arm on the opponents index finger and inside of palm and then gives a swift palm strike to the opponents arms elbow joint.As the kage has placed his arm on Setsaru he's obviously basing his upper body weight on it so making the opponent fall comes with ease.Naturally the kage is forced to ground his "fist hand" in order to sustain balance and avoid crashing in the ground with his head.This leads to two options:

a)Kaito chooses to react with punch and as sending punch end's up dis balanced and crashes the ground with his head using the inertia of his own strength.Setsaru would then roll aside and attempt an armbar causing stran to opponents arm.

b)Kaito decides to balance his upper body basing his arm on the ground on the ground.At this point Setsaru would quickly wrap his arm arround his opponents.This would cause opponents arm to move under Setsaru's body and to strengthen the hold Setsaru would grab his own chest by the side.(Your hand is under Setsaru and Setsaru's is holding it there by grabbing it between his elbow joint and grabbing his own chest on the opposite side).Setsaru's other hand is instantly used to perform a clinch to hold opponent down for long enough to to place the same side's leg over the opponents shoulder and over the head.This move works as opponent is unable to move make his muscles move on multiple direction simultaneously.The grip is based on body power so using supernatural strength would breaks bones of both sides.The strength necessary to break out would be least tenfold that of the holder making serious injuries for both sides unavoidable.Setsaru obviously to cause opponent trip faster when attempting the clinch would also kickly deliver a stomp kick towards Kaito's knee causing his body to trip forth and increasing the time Kaito would need to recover his balance and delaying the output of strength.About the time Kaito would recover He'd be left with either option to rage and hurt both, Setsaru and himself or to do the natural thing and use his strength advantage to raise Setsaru from the ground intending to gain upper hand once more.This however would be an excellent chance for Setsaru to use the one way usage of muscles of his opponent to rid his out hand from grab causing the opponents now loose hand to swing back at enhanced speed making Setsaru just give a swift palm strike to opponents outer side of elbow and then quickly contract his body towards opponents head forming a triangle headlock(a standing version of it more precisely).Kaito's head should now be pressed between Setsaru's clinching hand and leg from behind and his own muscular and therefore even more harmful for himself arm.Setsaru would then wrap his loose leg around opponents waist and his loose hand he used to do the palm strike and previous grab to just grab the wrist of his own leg(hope I can call it that way) placed behind the opponents neck to finish the triangle and cause immense strain to opponents necks and throat.At this point Kaito should be loosing oxygen quickly.Though the move can be afterwards escaped it will still leave impact on the opponents throat making it harder to bread and even choke for a bit making the opponent very tired and weakened due to improper breathing and inability to receive the necessary oxygen for muscle function.(You can seek up triangle lock and just add up the standing ,leaning or whatever position you intend to enter).

(please avoid double posting and presuming your actions instantly landed)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 am

(Look. A normal member telling an admin not to double post :O This is really the first time I have seen this xD And sorry. That is sort of in my nature xD)

*Kaito stares awe struck as a genin stands over him. Though if he had gone harder the outcome would have been different as he didn't use his Byakugan or Cursed seal. He then activates his cursed seal slowly andgrows his dark wings as he grabs Setsaru and puts him aside*

"You..... You bested me. You are able to best the Tscuikage in Taijutsu. For that, You may have anything you desire. A promotion, a weapon, Jutsu. Whatever you wish. Even one of these *Points to curse seal*

*Kaito then put his robes and sword back on and looked at Setsaru*
Back to top Go down
Setsaru

Setsaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:53 am

Setsaru rolls back as he see's notices opponent growing wings.He instantly gets on guard but the newly present chakra gives him a headache again so he makes a step back catching himself off balance.Setsaru then places his hand over his forehead slightly rubbing it.Then he understands what's going on slowly walks back to the piece of cloth he dropped and leans over to pick it up ignoring the offering.Then when raising back up with the cloth in his hand he slowly starts tying it over his eyes again.

A Tscuikage...I fought Tscuikage...Setsaru mumbled under his nose ,had he known earlier he would probably have avoided the fight in the first place.
He then turned towards Kaito-Thank you ,but no thank you.I cannot accept a reward for displaying skills only possible to me because of the kage.I owe you a gratitude already.

Thank you for the fight Setsaru bowed towards his opponent and then turned to spectators bowing once more.

(It's alright ,it's hard to make a proper posting order if spectators demand their attention ( no offence to anyone).Though as a reward I would prefer being removed from the beginner group and get my name colored as that of my village =P)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Kaito Hyuuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

*Kaito then bowed also and walked out*

"Alright then. If you ever need anything just shout"

*Kaito then sprouted wings and dissapears in an instant*

(Alright, give me a sec)

~Closed~
Back to top Go down
Semasu Nara
Admin
Admin
Semasu Nara

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 am

(OOC: Sorry, I was trying to add variety to the RP by adding side-commentary; i find that pure verbal posts have no particular "timeline" in the eb&flow of a battle so my sporatic posts disrupted nothing. Ill leave your village placement to kaito or Night)

Though it seemed the boy preferred to not look directly in ones eyes, Semasu still bowed respectfully to the young talented shinobi.

"So formal and well mannered; to refuse such a generous offer from the Tsuchikage tacfully even."

She bowed back silently when bowed too, though she did not reveal her heri of significance; she hoped the boy would take her compliments at base-value and not only regard them if he knew she were the Raikage... though if he were intelligent, he could probably figure out she was someone of high stature by how she spoke to the Tsuchikage on equal terms.

She bid them fairwell and opened the sliding door to the dojo and stepped out; the two Swift-Blade sisters immediately appeared on either side of her and she disappeared as the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a hand-to-hand spar?   How about a hand-to-hand spar? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about a hand-to-hand spar?
Page 1 of 1